Festival Rules 2019 – Martini Blu SPRING Wine and Jazz Festival Moody Gardens
OFFICIAL FESTIVAL DATES & TIMES: March 16th and 17th, 2019
MOODY GARDENS HOTEL BALL ROOM / EXHIBIT HALL -GALVESTON
1 Hope Blvd, Galveston,Texas 77554
Will-Call opens: Friday, 12:00pm to 4PM
You can pick up your Wristbands.
(Wristbands are for section identification and mandatory for all purchase at the festival)
Gates open: Saturday 12 noon and Sunday at 10 AM
Musical Performances: ALL DAY!
Show ends: Saturday 9:30 pm, Sunday 8:30 PM
Schedules, times, artists, and rules are subject to change.
*General Admission parking is free
*Handicap parking available
The Festival will be held INDOORS at the Moody Gardens Hotel Ball Room /Exhibit Hall.The festival will take place rain or shine. Please keep up-to-date on weather reports and plan your attire and preparations accordingly.
WHAT TO BRING:
1. Your wristband which will be your ticket and your digital wallet
2. Your photo ID
3. Your cellphone
4. Comfortable clothing and shoes
5. All your Festival Cheer
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession.
Plain Cloths and Undercover Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible
SECURITY & ENTRY
By your entry to this event, you agree to submit– if requested, to a full search including your pockets and purses, having all of your items examined, We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. *NO BAGS, *NO COOLERS
All alcoholic beverages purchased inside the venue must be consumed inside the venue itself.
No alcoholic beverages (opened or non-opened) may leave the gated area.
Will include local and state taxes, processing and shipping charges added to your total. One mandatory wristband per ticket order — No sharing of wristbands. All ticket holders of all ages must have a ticket and wristband. Wristbands are for section identification and mandatory for all purchase at the festival.
VIP TABLE OF 10 – TICKET HOLDER:
1. You are entitled to go to visit guest areas of the festival, including General Admission and VIP.
2. You may request to have Private Servers bring you food and drinks.
3. You will have access to the VIP BAR, VIP CONCESSIONS and VIP RESTROOMS.
4. You must keep your wristband on at all times during the festival.
VIP TICKET – TICKET HOLDER:
1. You are entitled to visit all guest areas of the festival, including General Admission, the VIP TABLE OF 10 is off limits.
2. You will have access to the VIP BAR, VIP CONCESSIONS and VIP RESTROOMS
3. You must keep your wristband on at all times during the festival.
GENERAL ADMISSION – TICKET HOLDER:
1. NO LAWN CHAIRS (the event is now indoors, bleacher seating will be provided)
2. You may not access any of the VIP designated areas.
3. You must keep your wristband on at all times during the festival.
1. Limit One Blanket and One Chair Per Person (Lawn-chairs are permitted for General Admission Ticket holders), If we do the event INDOORS No Lawn Chairs will not be permitted.
2. No refunds or exchanges. No exceptions.
3. Show is rain or shine. All ticket orders are final
4. No smoking excepted designated smoking areas (see event map)
5. No coolers, outside beverages, food or open containers containing liquid (including coffee)
6. No cameras or video recording equipment allowed — only cell phone and mobile tablet photography is permitted
7. No unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
8. No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
9. No tailgating, NO BAGS, NO COOLERS
10. No sharing of wristbands (violators will be asked to leave)
1. NO BAGS, Outside food or beverages
2. All cameras (only cell phone and tablet photography allowed)
3. Chairs with a high back. Acceptable Approximate size (unfolded): 34″ x 32″ x 20″.
4. Chairs with an umbrella style roofs (canopy chairs) or any structure that would impede viewing from behind. Acceptable Approximate size (unfolded): 34″ x 32″ x 20″
5. Multi pocket large purses, bags or backpack (over 15″×15″)
6. Illegal substances
7. Drugs or drug paraphernalia
8. Pets (of any kind – snakes, cats, dogs, lizards, frogs, etc.)
9. Laser pointers and air horns
10. Rolling carts or wagons
11. Tents and large umbrellas
12. Flags or banners
13. Bota bags (empty or full)
14. Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
1. Small handbags, Small purses, purses (maximum 15″×15″).
2. One chair per person if Outdoors. (chair only allowed in General Admission area. VIP TABLES of 10 and VIP CHAIRS are all provided seating so no outside chairs allowed in these sections.
3. Chairs if Outdoors- Only standard height chairs are allowed. No chairs with umbrella style roofs or any structure that would impede viewing from behind. Acceptable Approximate size (unfolded): 34″ x 32″ x 20″
4. Every chair if outdoors, must have an accompanying attendee present (i.e. husband/significant other is carrying 2 chairs, both parties must be present at the time of entry for the chairs to be allowed in)
5. Cell phones and mobile tablets
6. Fanny packs
7. Sunglasses & hats
8. Lighter and unsealed pack of cigarettes
10. Powder makeup and sealed tampons
11. Packs of gum (Please refrain from littering or vandalizing by sticking gum to surfaces of any festival gear)
12. Prescription medication: Prescription medication must be in the original pharmacy issued container and labelled for use by the attendee in possession of the medication. Over the counter medicines must be in pill form and in it’s original packaging. No liquids are allowed.
1. Your wristband is your ticket into the festival and your digital wallet. Treat it like cash.
2. One wristband per ticket order — No sharing of wristbands
3. Don’t put your wristband on until you are on the way to the show. If they are over tightened, they will not come off.
4. Lost or stolen wristbands can be deactivated and replaced for $5 before entering the festival at the on site Box Office outside the Main Entrance.
5. Once inside the festival grounds any patron who has lost their wristband must visit the on site customer service stations inside the festival grounds.
6. Customer service agents will verify your access & cashless account information before reissuing a wristband, please ensure you bring 1 piece of government identification for verification. Replacement bands are $5.00.
7. Wristbands bar codes that are cut, stretched or damaged in any way WILL NOT be replaced. Purchaser will be required to repurchase, at full ticket price.
8. Wristbands that are accidentally tightened may require a Wristband Replacement Fee.
9. Please report any VENDOR accepting CASH — as this is a CASHLESS EVENT— All VENDORS are required to accept purchases using your wristband.
Food vendors on site will provide a variety of food options.
Download our Martini Blu mobile app (on Goggle Play and the Apple App Store) to stay up to date with festival information.
There will be a variety of other Vendors, selling items. Everything from soap, candles, and Jewelry to various what-nots, T-Shirts, and other gift items. All vendors must accept your wristband payments. NO CASH. Vendors accepting cash will escorted off the premises.